Thursday, October 2, 2014

New Friends

I remember when I was a little girl and I moved to a new school in the third grade. I was really worried about making new friends. My dad told me that I was a "likeable girl"and that I would make friends quickly. He was right. I had friends the very first day. One of them is married to one of my closest friends. That's pretty cool.

Here I am again, though. In a new place. Not just physically, but in a new place in my life. Some pretty big changes are happening that I'm not ready to talk about quite yet. One cool thing, though...is this blog and the Texas Lady Facebook page.

It seems like, no matter what I have to talk about, it relates to someone. Shoot,even some of the things I don't talk about. I get to meet and visit with new friends. A lady today sent me a link on Facebook to help my sweet friend who recently lost her husband. That think had some great posts. Some I related to. Now I have a new friend.

Not long ago I almost deleted this blog without telling any of you. I'm glad I didn't. You folks are some really great friends. You make me smile. Thanks for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment