Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Happy New Year

Hello friends, I have missed you all so very much. Today, I am taking a break from writing my book to visit you here.


As you may know, my life took on so many changes last year. A new home, a new job, lost my great little car and bought a $500 hooptie, started the divorce process, and so much more. But guess what?! 2014 is OVER!!! And I left all of that nonsense back there.

What I brought with me: I started taking karate AND advanced a belt already, I am going back to school, I am saving to buy a newer and SAFE car, and I have  some amazing resolutions (that graphic on the right) and the most exciting of all, I am not only working on my first novel, but a series of children's books as well.

Some other changes that may affect you. I am started to revamp the look of TTL on the blog, Twitter, and Facebook. I mean, it's been years, and with all of the other changes coming, I think this place here needs a new look too. What do you think?

I am about to start trying some great new holsters for you to see and I also plan to start visiting shooting ranges all over Texas. Guess what else? I am going to get back into holding women's self defense, gun cleaning, and holster classes! I had so much fun doing these and I miss the great times I had with my sweet Lady-friends.

Please comment, let me know what you want to see in the coming year? One comment will be randomly chosen for a Remora gift certificate!



3 comments:

  1. Way to go! Thank you for the inspiration as always and the encouragement as well! God Bless in the year to come and I hope that you succeed in all your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I missed this post, but I have missed *you*. Glad I found it and hope to see more of you 'round these parts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diva! Plan to be around more! About to give this old page a face lift!

      Delete