Monday, June 13, 2011

SmartCarry® Winner!!

I said that I was going to wait to do the drawing until later because of the funeral and all, but I needed a break, so here we go.

The lucky lady to win the SmartCarry® Holster is comment number 22, Misty!! Email me Misty and I will reply with instructions on how to order your holster.

Thanks everyone for your comments and for following and liking us here and on Facebook. Also thank you all for your condolences on mom's death.

Have a great week!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi there

    Just sent my info in to get my holster and found out that Charlie spent time in good Ol' SC and used to go boating on the Ashley River in his grandma's " LordHelpMe" boat lol. The good old Ashley is not to far from where I live. A most pleasant phone call, looking forward to getting the holster. Thanks again Texas Lady for the contest !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie is a pretty special guy. I have loved my conversations with him! Thanks Charlie!!

    Misty, be sure to post on my review of the SmartCarry when I post it so we can have your thoughts and ideas too!

    ReplyDelete