Friday, June 24, 2011

Bored

I love Garfield and I have always loved Garfield and at least one of my readers will appreciate this particular usage of the famous orange tabby and all of his awesome boredness. I am bored. Or as Garfield would say, " I am bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored.

While a guy from my class already has his plastic (CHL) in hand, my background is still under review. While I know (or think I do) what is wrong with my pistol, it is still at Ruger. So I really have not much to talk about.

I was going to cover MPA or Motorist Protection Act, but we pretty much covered all of that in the Castle Doctrine Discussion, but if you want more info on that you can read about it here at Safety-On or the actual verbiage of the law here (HB1815).

I will have reviews, clothing discussions and pictures very soon! (Well as soon as my gun comes back. Can't really test a holster without a gun.) And with reviews, come GIVEAWAYS! We have some holsters, maybe a range bag, and a Crimson Trace Laser to give away as soon as we can test and review them!

Please feel free to join in and share some comments, stories, discussion ideas or suggestions. Oh, and don't forget to join us on Facebook!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment