Friday, January 13, 2012

Goodbye, my friend


I have really needed to post this for a minute but I just couldn't bring myself to. This post is a goodbye letter in one aspect and a notification to you in another.

Many of you have read and remember my review of the Chick Holster. I love that holster. It is one of the ones I list when someone asks "If you could only have three holsters, what would they be?" (Narrowing it down to one is just not at all possible.)

With sadness today, I am passing on the word that Chick Holsters is to be no longer.  I am compelled to say that I am a better person for having found Chick Holsters and Camille. I have been blessed to have found such a kind, caring friend. I have grown thanks to our emails and conversations.

I also found an amazing holster. If I had more time and the capital to invest, I would ask for your pattern so that Chick Holsters could live on. The gun world is losing a valuable ladies resource in losing such a great product. If you do decide to make it available, I would love to make a few for myself. Thank you, so much, for everything. 

Camille and Garridan, if there's anything I can do, please do not hesitate to let me know.  I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. God bless and be safe.

All my love,
Lady     

1 comment:

  1. Shoot, and before I could buy one! I think I may try to make one on my own. Would it be possible for you to send me any closeup pics of yours, so that I can try and fabricate a pattern? If I can get one made right, I'd be happy to "supply" you! LOL

    ReplyDelete