Saturday, August 8, 2015

Here I Am

Hi friends. Here I am. I apologize for not keeping up with this page the way I should. You see, sometimes, regardless of what we want, life just gets in the way. This last year has been crazy for me. A year ago this month, I had to set a boundary for myself and I told my husband that we needed to get counseling or he had to leave. That was one of the hardest things I've ever done. A month later, he moved out. Last month, our divorce was final.

I remember when I had these pictures taken, my best friend told me what a badass I was. I had to find that inner badass again after the pain that this divorce caused. I had to step out of my comfort zone, reach deep inside and fight my way back onto my feet. I even had to leave the ground to do it.












A couple of weeks ago, my kids and I went to Group Dynamics in Carrolton, TX and I traversed the most difficult obstacle they had. I faced my fears, I did "hard" and I made it. I took my kids to a camp that created a great bond between us. It was the most amazing thing we have ever done together.

Not only that, but I have been going back to school. Full time. I am still working. Full time. This is insanely crazy. I am doing things that I never thought I could do and I am kicking fear's butt. That's pretty awesome.

I promise to spend more time back here with you guys. I promise to get to the range and take time for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment