Monday, July 18, 2011

Everybody Likes New Clothes

Everybody likes new clothes. I got some today, yay!! I want to share!!!

The great ladies at iCarry2 make clothing for women shooters who aren't all a size 2. You will look great in their stuff if you ARE a size 2, but you will also look great if you are a size 12!

If you read my facebook page you know that I am getting ready for a "What Not to Wear" type post. It will include what to wear to the range, including tops, pants/shorts, shoes, headwear and even hair styles. I am very excited to be working on this for you!!

In preparation for this, iCarry2 sent us some tees! I got this one for me to wear, review and use in the upcoming feature

Their shirts have a high neckline to protect brass from flying into your shirt while they aren't cut to only flatter the thinnest bodies. They are so comfy and lightweight and I think you will love them. Today we will be giving away this 2nd Amendment Rifle Tee in size XL. This shirt fits a 12-14 shirt size lady pretty well.

This picture is the Pink Camo Kershaw Scallion Knife also available at iCarry2. I didn't get one and I'm not giving one away but I will be talking about it in the feature. I have carried a Kershaw Scallion knife in stainless for about 4 years now and I love it. I can field strip my LCP, cut a loose thread, open boxes, and so much more with it. It's lightweight, has a belt or pocket clip and is sturdy and strong.

Any of the pictures in this post are clickable. You can click them to go straight to their page at iCarry2. Be sure to check these girls out and buy some of their great gear. They support some super great causes and have made some really great products for us ladies!

All you have to do to enter to win the 2A Rifle Tee in XL is go visit iCarry2 and leave a comment on this post letting me know what your favorite iCarry2 product is. Entries will be accepted until noon this Friday, July 22 and then a winner will be drawn.

Before I go, please, please remember to donate to the Babes with Bullets Camp by clicking the Donate button below. All donors will have their name entered into a drawing for a free crossbreed holster.







Thanks so much and have a great week!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the revolver 2nd amendment tshirt. And the Kershaw is pretty, too. Is that wrong to call a knife pretty? :)

    ReplyDelete