Monday, March 16, 2015

Sometimes You Just Have to Get Back Up

Sometimes life doesn't go the way we want it to, or thought it should. Sometimes you plan a day with your family, you want to head out to the range and throw a few hundred rounds at some metal targets and hear the gratifying plink, plink, plink as the lead hits its mark. Sometimes it rains, or snows...

It looks like the sky is finally rubbing its eyes and waking up to Spring here in DFW. Birds are singing and the sun is out. Whether we like it or not, it's time to sweep out the dust and get moving. I have a karate tournament next week and I have wonderful news of a new archery and gun range opening up nearby. Wonderful blessings in my world.

No more dwelling on what didn't happen, or how poorly this winter treated you. Get up. Get moving. Let's go!

Tomorrow is my birthday and the blog got a facelift. To celebrate, I'm giving away a Remora holster gift certificate. All you have to do is like my Facebook page and comment here to be entered in the drawing.

Happy St Patrick's Day!

11 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great birthday and Happy St. Patrick's Day. - Lacie O'Neil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Happy St. Paddy's to you too!

      Delete
  2. I can relate to your first sentence. And you're absolutely right, you have to get back up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey R., with multiple entries on Facebook, won the drawing!!! I will be mailing your holster gift certificate tomorrow!! PM or email me your address!

    ReplyDelete